- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- It dries the washing
- Seeing an eclipse from the Empire State Building
- Summer afternoon
- If you are patient in one moment of anger
- Buddha -- I want to have your peace...
- Kitty Yoga
- There are 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who are good at math, and those who aren't.
- It takes two years to learn to speak
- 1,171,053 hits
Tag Archives: work
Daily work—my hands’ employment, To complete is pure enjoyment! Let, oh, let me never falter! No! there is no empty dreaming: Lo! these trees, but bare poles seeming, Yet will yield both food and shelter! Schaff’ das Tagwerk meiner H—nde, … Continue reading
The really efficient laborer will be found not to crowd his day with work, but will saunter to his task surrounded by a wide halo of ease and leisure. There will be a wide margin for relaxation to his day. … Continue reading