- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- If you met your exact self
- Night is a time of rigor
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- There are no shortcuts
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 30 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- Growth begins
- 1,179,366 hits
Tag Archives: work
Daily work—my hands’ employment, To complete is pure enjoyment! Let, oh, let me never falter! No! there is no empty dreaming: Lo! these trees, but bare poles seeming, Yet will yield both food and shelter! Schaff’ das Tagwerk meiner H—nde, … Continue reading
The really efficient laborer will be found not to crowd his day with work, but will saunter to his task surrounded by a wide halo of ease and leisure. There will be a wide margin for relaxation to his day. … Continue reading