- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When I run after what I think I want
- To be fond of dancing
- One book
- "The mind that perceives the limitation is the limitation."--Buddha
- Einstein: I won the Nobel prize for the photoelectric effect. You've probably never heard of it.
- Nail humor: ... and then I heard a loud bang
- Words make you who you are
- J.K. Rowling: Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- 1,150,076 hits
Tag Archives: work
Daily work—my hands’ employment, To complete is pure enjoyment! Let, oh, let me never falter! No! there is no empty dreaming: Lo! these trees, but bare poles seeming, Yet will yield both food and shelter! Schaff’ das Tagwerk meiner H—nde, … Continue reading
The really efficient laborer will be found not to crowd his day with work, but will saunter to his task surrounded by a wide halo of ease and leisure. There will be a wide margin for relaxation to his day. … Continue reading