- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Conflict in literature
- If you stop telling lies about me
- Texting Codes for Seniors -- "ATD: at the doctor's"
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- I want to live simply
- Beckham Treats NYC Police to a Handshake
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- If your knowledge of fire
- One child is holding something that's been banned in America in order to protect her.
- 1,159,148 hits
Tag Archives: perfection
I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, destruction ~Yohji Yamamoto
Perfect people do not exist on the earthly plane. Perfection leaves so little room for improvement; so little space for acceptance–or joy. On the path we have chosen, progress is the simple pleasure to be savored.”– Sarah Ban Breathnach