- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- It dries the washing
- Seeing an eclipse from the Empire State Building
- Summer afternoon
- If you are patient in one moment of anger
- Buddha -- I want to have your peace...
- Kitty Yoga
- There are 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who are good at math, and those who aren't.
- It takes two years to learn to speak
- 1,171,053 hits
Tag Archives: perfection
I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, destruction ~Yohji Yamamoto
Perfect people do not exist on the earthly plane. Perfection leaves so little room for improvement; so little space for acceptance–or joy. On the path we have chosen, progress is the simple pleasure to be savored.”– Sarah Ban Breathnach