- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful people
- Read a book
- The most useful asset
- Cat: What society thinks I do ... Funny!
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- Lao Tzu: If you are depressed, you are living in the past.
- I am an immigrant. I came to take your job...
- A Message from the Queen To the Citizens of the United States of America
- Funny new map of the San Francisco Bay area
- 1,179,899 hits
Tag Archives: Mary Oliver
The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time.” ~Mary Oliver, poet
I have refused to live locked in the orderly house of reasons and proofs. The world I live in and believe in is wider than that. And anyway, what’s wrong with Maybe? You wouldn’t believe what once or twice I … Continue reading
Where has this cold come from? “It comes from the death of your friend.” Will I always, from now on, be this cold? “No, it will diminish. But always it will be with you.” What is the reason for it? … Continue reading
Poems arrive ready to begin. Poets are only the transportation. ~Mary Oliver