- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- I expect to pass through this world but once
- The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you
- Venn Diagram: The Intersection of What You Love, What You're Good At, and What Pays Well
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- Ready or not
- "The mind that perceives the limitation is the limitation."--Buddha
- It takes two years to learn to speak
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Where the Baltic and North Seas meet
- 1,171,322 hits
Tag Archives: Mary Oliver
The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time.” ~Mary Oliver, poet
I have refused to live locked in the orderly house of reasons and proofs. The world I live in and believe in is wider than that. And anyway, what’s wrong with Maybe? You wouldn’t believe what once or twice I … Continue reading
Where has this cold come from? “It comes from the death of your friend.” Will I always, from now on, be this cold? “No, it will diminish. But always it will be with you.” What is the reason for it? … Continue reading
Poems arrive ready to begin. Poets are only the transportation. ~Mary Oliver