- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
sheila on Leave your front door and back… bo on Reblog: Timing the Reform… Shannon on Every word is precious quillella on Political Joke: Chuck and the… quillella on Art is a lie
Top Posts & Pages
- I can never wish you a greater happiness
- Begin at once to live
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Where the is joy
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- St. Francis Cathedral in Santa Fe, NM circa 1870s-1880s
- May all that has been reduced to noise in you
- Non-governmental Organization (NGO): What my friends think I do
- 1,149,253 hits
Tag Archives: Mary Oliver
The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time.” ~Mary Oliver, poet
I have refused to live locked in the orderly house of reasons and proofs. The world I live in and believe in is wider than that. And anyway, what’s wrong with Maybe? You wouldn’t believe what once or twice I … Continue reading
Where has this cold come from? “It comes from the death of your friend.” Will I always, from now on, be this cold? “No, it will diminish. But always it will be with you.” What is the reason for it? … Continue reading
Poems arrive ready to begin. Poets are only the transportation. ~Mary Oliver