- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Conflict in literature
- If you stop telling lies about me
- Texting Codes for Seniors -- "ATD: at the doctor's"
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- I want to live simply
- Beckham Treats NYC Police to a Handshake
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- If your knowledge of fire
- One child is holding something that's been banned in America in order to protect her.
- 1,159,150 hits
Tag Archives: Mary Oliver
The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time.” ~Mary Oliver, poet
I have refused to live locked in the orderly house of reasons and proofs. The world I live in and believe in is wider than that. And anyway, what’s wrong with Maybe? You wouldn’t believe what once or twice I … Continue reading
Where has this cold come from? “It comes from the death of your friend.” Will I always, from now on, be this cold? “No, it will diminish. But always it will be with you.” What is the reason for it? … Continue reading
Poems arrive ready to begin. Poets are only the transportation. ~Mary Oliver