- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- John Wesley on voting in an election (circa 1774)
- See if you can catch yourself complaining
- The blue glow of the Flatiron Building at twilight
- Citizens of our time
- Things work out best
- The talent
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- Soren Kierkegaard: "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to accept what is true."
- 1,237,268 hits