- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- So what
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Service to others
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- When faced with senseless drama
- Boycott foods that use Monsanto products!
- There have been great societies that did not use the wheel
- Silence is more musical
- 1,154,584 hits
Tag Archives: Fred Rogers
“There’s no “should” or “should not” when it comes to having feelings. They’re part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control. When we can believe that, we may find it easier to make constructive choices about … Continue reading