- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- Most of the important things
- 6 ways to happiness
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Woman: What my parents think I am, what my friends think I am, what the media thinks I am ...
- A Christmas Tree Made From Books
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- 1,189,001 hits
Tag Archives: Fred Rogers
“There’s no “should” or “should not” when it comes to having feelings. They’re part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control. When we can believe that, we may find it easier to make constructive choices about … Continue reading