- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Conflict in literature
- If you stop telling lies about me
- I'm at peace
- One kind word
- Texting Codes for Seniors -- "ATD: at the doctor's"
- A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well.
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Rebecca West on Feminism
- 1,159,213 hits
Tag Archives: Fred Rogers
“There’s no “should” or “should not” when it comes to having feelings. They’re part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control. When we can believe that, we may find it easier to make constructive choices about … Continue reading