- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Seeing an eclipse from the Empire State Building
- To escape from the world
- It dries the washing
- If you are patient in one moment of anger
- Summer afternoon
- Kitty Yoga
- It takes two years to learn to speak
- The more time we spend with Mother Nature
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- 1,171,115 hits
Tag Archives: Fred Rogers
“There’s no “should” or “should not” when it comes to having feelings. They’re part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control. When we can believe that, we may find it easier to make constructive choices about … Continue reading