- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all." -- Coco Chanel
- "Thank you"
- Respond to every call
- If your knowledge of fire
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- There are times when the world is rearranging itself
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Welcome to Hell
- 1,165,259 hits
Tag Archives: Fred Rogers
“There’s no “should” or “should not” when it comes to having feelings. They’re part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control. When we can believe that, we may find it easier to make constructive choices about … Continue reading