- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- If you met your exact self
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- Night is a time of rigor
- There are no shortcuts
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 30 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- Growth begins
- 1,179,362 hits
Tag Archives: Fred Rogers
“There’s no “should” or “should not” when it comes to having feelings. They’re part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control. When we can believe that, we may find it easier to make constructive choices about … Continue reading