- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- Most of the important things
- 6 ways to happiness
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Woman: What my parents think I am, what my friends think I am, what the media thinks I am ...
- A Christmas Tree Made From Books
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- 1,189,004 hits
Tag Archives: faith
Faith demands the destruction of what faith built. We’re not asked to give up the worst in ourselves, but the very best. The things that made us what we are. The things we were proud of, on which we based … Continue reading