- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Your life
- Deep in every heart
- Why do we fall?
- When you skip voting, it's not rebellion. It's surrender.
- Jane Austen may have been protected from truth
- The lies we live
- Dalai Lama: There are only two days a year when we can do nothing. One is called yesterday, and the other tomorrow.
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- I am too much alone in this world
- 1,174,341 hits
Tag Archives: elegance
“Elegance is a glowing inner peace. Grace is an ability to give as well as to receive and be thankful. Mystery is a hidden laugh always ready to surface! Glamour only radiates if there is a sublime courage & bravery … Continue reading