- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- I expect to pass through this world but once
- The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you
- Venn Diagram: The Intersection of What You Love, What You're Good At, and What Pays Well
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- Ready or not
- "The mind that perceives the limitation is the limitation."--Buddha
- It takes two years to learn to speak
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Where the Baltic and North Seas meet
- 1,171,318 hits
Tag Archives: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince (Le Petit Prince, El Principito)
bearing within him he image of a cathedral.” –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry