By Ken Zurski General John A. Logan could not go. “Blackjack Logan” as his men affectionately dubbed him due to his strikingly dark hair and eyes, was invited by a newspaper man in Chicago, Charles Wilson, to visit Richmond, Virginia. It was March 1868, and Logan now the leader of the Grand Army of the Republic […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Spirit is the life
- Welcome to Hell
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- Words make you who you are
- If you can't convince them
- People were created to be loved
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,165,037 hits