By Ken Zurski General John A. Logan could not go. “Blackjack Logan” as his men affectionately dubbed him due to his strikingly dark hair and eyes, was invited by a newspaper man in Chicago, Charles Wilson, to visit Richmond, Virginia. It was March 1868, and Logan now the leader of the Grand Army of the Republic […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Seeing an eclipse from the Empire State Building
- To escape from the world
- It dries the washing
- If you are patient in one moment of anger
- Summer afternoon
- Kitty Yoga
- It takes two years to learn to speak
- The more time we spend with Mother Nature
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- 1,171,115 hits