By Ken Zurski General John A. Logan could not go. “Blackjack Logan” as his men affectionately dubbed him due to his strikingly dark hair and eyes, was invited by a newspaper man in Chicago, Charles Wilson, to visit Richmond, Virginia. It was March 1868, and Logan now the leader of the Grand Army of the Republic […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Happy Easter!
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Julian Assange vs Mark Zuckerberg
- Happiness is not a horse
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- I aspire
- My current situation
- Mentally ill vs. terrorist
- Dorothy: I miss Kansas / Toto: I miss the rains down in Africa
- Frank Zappa: The biggest threat to America today is not communism
- 1,208,464 hits