http://www.sxc.hu/profile/thesaintWhen the small blue flame of love crawls down the candlewick, the last glimmer of light fully within the closing lips of darkness, despair as close as the next breath, God is not finished with us yet. When we come to our oldest moment, the warmth receding from our fingertips and voices fading forever from…
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Spirit is the life
- Welcome to Hell
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- Well played
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- Maya Angelou: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly...
- If you can't convince them
- 1,165,049 hits