http://www.sxc.hu/profile/thesaintWhen the small blue flame of love crawls down the candlewick, the last glimmer of light fully within the closing lips of darkness, despair as close as the next breath, God is not finished with us yet. When we come to our oldest moment, the warmth receding from our fingertips and voices fading forever from…
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- How prone to doubt
- The first to help you up
- How philosophy works
- I must be cruel
- Words make you who you are
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Self control: the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots
- I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men
- Early spring flowers!!!
- 1,158,767 hits