Good Friday is not about us trying to “get right with God.” It is about us entering the difference between God and humanity and just touching it for a moment. Touching the shimmering sadness of humanity’s insistence that we can be our own gods, that we can be pure and all-powerful.
~Nadia Bolz-Weber, “Accidental Saints: Finding God in All the Wrong People”Advertisements
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The one thing all famous people have in common
- Falling down is how we grow
- Eyes that look are common
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- The man who asks a question
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Trade your expectation
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- "The mind that perceives the limitation is the limitation."--Buddha
- 1,158,524 hits