Or minutes. Whatever. Would you really pooh-pooh a few minutes of fun because it doesn’t last longer? Which reminds me of a story. Thirty years ago I was in a relationship with a nice, but melancholy, man. One day we kept his 10-year-old son out of school, and we all played hookey together. We went […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Traveling is like flirting
- A Father's Duties
- Happy Father's Day
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well
- Always try to keep a patch of sky above your life -- Marcel Proust
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- No man is rich enough
- Name these brands. Name these plants.
- 1,221,570 hits