Or minutes. Whatever. Would you really pooh-pooh a few minutes of fun because it doesn’t last longer? Which reminds me of a story. Thirty years ago I was in a relationship with a nice, but melancholy, man. One day we kept his 10-year-old son out of school, and we all played hookey together. We went […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- Many people love the idea of you
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- I was asked to act
- How writers are — RK Matthews
- Before us lie two paths
- Earth is not a platform for human life
- Getting older really sneaks up on you.
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 1,193,930 hits