Or minutes. Whatever. Would you really pooh-pooh a few minutes of fun because it doesn’t last longer? Which reminds me of a story. Thirty years ago I was in a relationship with a nice, but melancholy, man. One day we kept his 10-year-old son out of school, and we all played hookey together. We went […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- My library
- An 80-year old Irish man goes to the doctor for a checkup... (humor/joke)
- Don't worry about getting older
- More money will come your way
- The further a society drifts from truth
- The sky is not the limit
- If running were easy
- McDonald's: Saying your kids are fat because of us ....
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- To Kill a Mockinbird: Humor (Part 2)
- 1,162,400 hits