Or minutes. Whatever. Would you really pooh-pooh a few minutes of fun because it doesn’t last longer? Which reminds me of a story. Thirty years ago I was in a relationship with a nice, but melancholy, man. One day we kept his 10-year-old son out of school, and we all played hookey together. We went […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- There is no key to happiness
- Holding on to anger
- Speak the truth
- Begin to be now
- You do not need to always conceptualize
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Everything possible to be believed
- Most people do not see their beliefs
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,168,639 hits