Or minutes. Whatever. Would you really pooh-pooh a few minutes of fun because it doesn’t last longer? Which reminds me of a story. Thirty years ago I was in a relationship with a nice, but melancholy, man. One day we kept his 10-year-old son out of school, and we all played hookey together. We went […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The most effective way to do it
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- John Wesley on voting in an election (circa 1774)
- Famous Failures: Michael Jordan, the Beatles, Eminem, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Oprah Winfrey, and Albert Einstein
- What's with the presidential candidates and their wives?
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- Mobile to rotary dial phone: "Grandma"
- Good morning!
- 1,179,758 hits