In 1947, Norma Jean Mortenson (aka Marilyn Monroe) became the very first “Artichoke Queen” of Castroville, California, the artichoke capital of the world.Advertisements
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- We must always take sides
- To kill a mockingbird
- Far away there in the sunshine
- There is a way to look at the past
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- Buddha -- I want to have your peace...
- 12 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening
- 1,170,955 hits