In 1947, Norma Jean Mortenson (aka Marilyn Monroe) became the very first “Artichoke Queen” of Castroville, California, the artichoke capital of the world.Advertisements
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A single sunbeam
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Moods are in the mind
- Everything that goes into my mouth
- The great spiritual question
- Funny new map of the San Francisco Bay area
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 1,225,661 hits