- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Here is my secret
- So many selfies
- Welcome to Hell
- Well played
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- If you can't convince them
- Maya Angelou: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly...
- People were created to be loved
- Your sacred space
- Orange lilies in my garden! --Happy Summer Solstice!
- 1,165,118 hits
Daily Archives: February 14, 2017
The rose is red, The violet’s blue. The honey’s sweet, and so are you. Thou art my love and I am thine. I drew thee to my Valentine. ~from a collection of nursery rhymes dated 1784