- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- So what
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Service to others
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- When faced with senseless drama
- Boycott foods that use Monsanto products!
- There have been great societies that did not use the wheel
- Silence is more musical
- 1,154,584 hits
Daily Archives: February 14, 2017
The rose is red, The violet’s blue. The honey’s sweet, and so are you. Thou art my love and I am thine. I drew thee to my Valentine. ~from a collection of nursery rhymes dated 1784