I had an entrepreneurial epiphany on how to get rich during the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, and since I’m not an entrepreneur, I’m passing the idea on gratis, to readers of Mere Inkling. Inspired by the shocking success of the Playmobil Martin Luther—their fastest-selling item ever—I wondered what other commemorative items might result in […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- It's not what other people believe you can do
- Every calling is great
- I wanted to live the life
- Religion is like a penis
- The biggest adventure you can take
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- Don't break a bird's wings
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- "Be tough, yet gentle, humble, but bold, swayed always by beauty and truth." Bob Pieh, Founder Minnesota Outward Bound School
- 1,194,526 hits