I had an entrepreneurial epiphany on how to get rich during the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, and since I’m not an entrepreneur, I’m passing the idea on gratis, to readers of Mere Inkling. Inspired by the shocking success of the Playmobil Martin Luther—their fastest-selling item ever—I wondered what other commemorative items might result in […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
sheila on Leave your front door and back… bo on Reblog: Timing the Reform… Shannon on Every word is precious quillella on Political Joke: Chuck and the… quillella on Art is a lie
Top Posts & Pages
- I can never wish you a greater happiness
- Begin at once to live
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Where the is joy
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- St. Francis Cathedral in Santa Fe, NM circa 1870s-1880s
- May all that has been reduced to noise in you
- Non-governmental Organization (NGO): What my friends think I do
- 1,149,253 hits