- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- If you met your exact self
- Night is a time of rigor
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- There are no shortcuts
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 30 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- Growth begins
- 1,179,366 hits
Daily Archives: January 22, 2017
~an exquisite sketch by talented artist Rachel Roach Advertisements
Ikigai (生き甲斐) is a Japanese concept meaning “a reason for being.” Everyone, according to the Japanese, has an ikigai. Finding it requires a deep and often lengthy search of self.