- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
sheila on Leave your front door and back… bo on Reblog: Timing the Reform… Shannon on Every word is precious quillella on Political Joke: Chuck and the… quillella on Art is a lie
Top Posts & Pages
- I can never wish you a greater happiness
- Begin at once to live
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Where the is joy
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- St. Francis Cathedral in Santa Fe, NM circa 1870s-1880s
- May all that has been reduced to noise in you
- Non-governmental Organization (NGO): What my friends think I do
- 1,149,253 hits
Daily Archives: January 15, 2017
You’re not the first to think this is a prime spot for a party. As the story goes, in January of 1917, Marcel Duchamp, John Sloan, Gertrude Drick, and several others in the Village scene made their way to the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Robert Keaton Maxwell:
The Nintendo Switch is looking to be an even bigger flop than the Wii U. Scratch that, flop implies they missed the bar by a smidgen. FAILURE. The Nintendo Switch is looking to be…