- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- So what
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Service to others
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- When faced with senseless drama
- Boycott foods that use Monsanto products!
- There have been great societies that did not use the wheel
- Silence is more musical
- 1,154,584 hits
Daily Archives: January 15, 2017
You’re not the first to think this is a prime spot for a party. As the story goes, in January of 1917, Marcel Duchamp, John Sloan, Gertrude Drick, and several others in the Village scene made their way to the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Robert Keaton Maxwell:
The Nintendo Switch is looking to be an even bigger flop than the Wii U. Scratch that, flop implies they missed the bar by a smidgen. FAILURE. The Nintendo Switch is looking to be…