- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- If you met your exact self
- Night is a time of rigor
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- There are no shortcuts
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 30 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- Growth begins
- 1,179,366 hits
Daily Archives: January 15, 2017
You’re not the first to think this is a prime spot for a party. As the story goes, in January of 1917, Marcel Duchamp, John Sloan, Gertrude Drick, and several others in the Village scene made their way to the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Robert Keaton Maxwell:
The Nintendo Switch is looking to be an even bigger flop than the Wii U. Scratch that, flop implies they missed the bar by a smidgen. FAILURE. The Nintendo Switch is looking to be…