- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- It dries the washing
- Seeing an eclipse from the Empire State Building
- Summer afternoon
- If you are patient in one moment of anger
- Buddha -- I want to have your peace...
- Kitty Yoga
- There are 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who are good at math, and those who aren't.
- It takes two years to learn to speak
- 1,171,053 hits
Daily Archives: January 15, 2017
You’re not the first to think this is a prime spot for a party. As the story goes, in January of 1917, Marcel Duchamp, John Sloan, Gertrude Drick, and several others in the Village scene made their way to the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Robert Keaton Maxwell:
The Nintendo Switch is looking to be an even bigger flop than the Wii U. Scratch that, flop implies they missed the bar by a smidgen. FAILURE. The Nintendo Switch is looking to be…