To me, the point of a novel is to take you to a still place. You can multitask with a lot of things, but you can’t really multitask reading a book. To me, the world of books is the quiet alternative—an ever more desperately needed alternative. ~Jonathan Franzen
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- When you innovate
- Sometimes I get to places
- I had a choice
- ...this relentless struggle with the unforeseen
- There are moments in life ...
- Grandma’s Bedroom and the Holy Family as Refugees — Plain and Fancy Girl
- All scars she heals
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- Failure of Imagination — subversivepreacher.org
- 1,189,404 hits