To me, the point of a novel is to take you to a still place. You can multitask with a lot of things, but you can’t really multitask reading a book. To me, the world of books is the quiet alternative—an ever more desperately needed alternative. ~Jonathan Franzen
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Eat, Pray, Love
- I would rather die of passion
- Be careful, lest in casting out your demon
- Life is like riding a bicycle
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- Nail humor: ... and then I heard a loud bang
- Dance like no one is watching
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Of all the things I've lost
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- 1,155,305 hits