- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
sheila on Leave your front door and back… bo on Reblog: Timing the Reform… Shannon on Every word is precious quillella on Political Joke: Chuck and the… quillella on Art is a lie
Top Posts & Pages
- I can never wish you a greater happiness
- Begin at once to live
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Where the is joy
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- St. Francis Cathedral in Santa Fe, NM circa 1870s-1880s
- May all that has been reduced to noise in you
- Non-governmental Organization (NGO): What my friends think I do
- 1,149,253 hits
Daily Archives: January 8, 2017
To me, the point of a novel is to take you to a still place. You can multitask with a lot of things, but you can’t really multitask reading a book. To me, the world of books is the quiet … Continue reading