- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Here is my secret
- So many selfies
- Welcome to Hell
- Well played
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- If you can't convince them
- Maya Angelou: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly...
- People were created to be loved
- Your sacred space
- Orange lilies in my garden! --Happy Summer Solstice!
- 1,165,118 hits
Daily Archives: January 5, 2017
One can love one’s neighbors in the abstract, or even at a distance, but at close quarters it’s almost impossible. ~from “The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky