Still waters run deep Happy New Year! Did you sing “Auld Lang Syne” to remember the departed? We sang it on the shores of the river Glaven, because water is the realm where all the souls of the departed end up. They are travelling to the water fairy, to this place of secrets, change and rapture. […]
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Eat, Pray, Love
- I would rather die of passion
- Be careful, lest in casting out your demon
- Life is like riding a bicycle
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- Nail humor: ... and then I heard a loud bang
- Dance like no one is watching
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Of all the things I've lost
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- 1,155,302 hits