You have no idea how hard I’ve looked
for a gift to bring You.
Nothing seemed right.
What’s the point of bringing gold to
the gold mine, or water to the ocean.
Everything I came up with was like
taking spices to the Orient.
It’s no good giving my heart and my
soul because you already have these.
So I’ve brought you a mirror.
Look at yourself and remember me. ~Rumi
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Julian Assange vs Mark Zuckerberg
- Happiness is not a horse
- My current situation
- Mentally ill vs. terrorist
- Frank Zappa: The biggest threat to America today is not communism
- It's spring -- we are so excited we wet our plants!
- When we reflect ... we can see the whole picture
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 1,208,356 hits