You have no idea how hard I’ve looked
for a gift to bring You.
Nothing seemed right.
What’s the point of bringing gold to
the gold mine, or water to the ocean.
Everything I came up with was like
taking spices to the Orient.
It’s no good giving my heart and my
soul because you already have these.
So I’ve brought you a mirror.
Look at yourself and remember me. ~Rumi
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all." -- Coco Chanel
- "Thank you"
- Respond to every call
- If your knowledge of fire
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- There are times when the world is rearranging itself
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Welcome to Hell
- 1,165,258 hits