You have no idea how hard I’ve looked
for a gift to bring You.
Nothing seemed right.
What’s the point of bringing gold to
the gold mine, or water to the ocean.
Everything I came up with was like
taking spices to the Orient.
It’s no good giving my heart and my
soul because you already have these.
So I’ve brought you a mirror.
Look at yourself and remember me. ~Rumi
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The one thing all famous people have in common
- Falling down is how we grow
- Eyes that look are common
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- The man who asks a question
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Trade your expectation
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- "The mind that perceives the limitation is the limitation."--Buddha
- 1,158,524 hits