You have no idea how hard I’ve looked
for a gift to bring You.
Nothing seemed right.
What’s the point of bringing gold to
the gold mine, or water to the ocean.
Everything I came up with was like
taking spices to the Orient.
It’s no good giving my heart and my
soul because you already have these.
So I’ve brought you a mirror.
Look at yourself and remember me. ~Rumi
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When you innovate
- ...this relentless struggle with the unforeseen
- Sometimes I get to places
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- I had a choice
- Grandma’s Bedroom and the Holy Family as Refugees — Plain and Fancy Girl
- Failure of Imagination — subversivepreacher.org
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- There are moments in life ...
- It’s impossible — RK Matthews
- 1,189,392 hits