- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- If you met your exact self
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- Night is a time of rigor
- There are no shortcuts
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 30 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- Growth begins
- 1,179,362 hits
Daily Archives: January 1, 2017
Originally posted on Robert Keaton Maxwell:
The first few months of this year didn’t seem to exist, as far as video games were concerned. No relevant triple A releases, no worthwhile indie games, nothing. Between January and August, one of the…