“Beyond the farthest vision, filling infinite space, the universes come and go, an innumerable host. Like delicate boats they float on the fathomless pure waters that form the body of the supreme consciousness. Out of every hair-pore of that body a universe bubbles and breaks. Will you presume to count them?”
~from the Brahmavaivarta Purana
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Julian Assange vs Mark Zuckerberg
- Happiness is not a horse
- My current situation
- Mentally ill vs. terrorist
- Frank Zappa: The biggest threat to America today is not communism
- It's spring -- we are so excited we wet our plants!
- When we reflect ... we can see the whole picture
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 1,208,356 hits