“Beyond the farthest vision, filling infinite space, the universes come and go, an innumerable host. Like delicate boats they float on the fathomless pure waters that form the body of the supreme consciousness. Out of every hair-pore of that body a universe bubbles and breaks. Will you presume to count them?”
~from the Brahmavaivarta Purana
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Your life
- Deep in every heart
- Why do we fall?
- When you skip voting, it's not rebellion. It's surrender.
- Jane Austen may have been protected from truth
- The lies we live
- How to fix any computer: Windows, Apple or Linux
- If you can read this you have a strong mind.
- “North of the Wall”: A Photographic Trip to the Far North
- 1,174,328 hits