“Beyond the farthest vision, filling infinite space, the universes come and go, an innumerable host. Like delicate boats they float on the fathomless pure waters that form the body of the supreme consciousness. Out of every hair-pore of that body a universe bubbles and breaks. Will you presume to count them?”
~from the Brahmavaivarta Purana
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- When you innovate
- Sometimes I get to places
- I had a choice
- ...this relentless struggle with the unforeseen
- There are moments in life ...
- Grandma’s Bedroom and the Holy Family as Refugees — Plain and Fancy Girl
- All scars she heals
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- Failure of Imagination — subversivepreacher.org
- 1,189,404 hits