“Beyond the farthest vision, filling infinite space, the universes come and go, an innumerable host. Like delicate boats they float on the fathomless pure waters that form the body of the supreme consciousness. Out of every hair-pore of that body a universe bubbles and breaks. Will you presume to count them?”
~from the Brahmavaivarta Purana
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When you're at peace with yourself
- I believe that unarmed truth
- My mother had a good deal of trouble with me
- The powerful play goes on
- Being popular online...
- I would like to apologize to anyone I have NOT offended.
- Funny Regional Map of the US
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- Was going to say "Good morning," but "It's almost Friday" sounds better!
- Proof that GOD exists. Proof that Spiderman exists.
- 1,167,989 hits