“Beyond the farthest vision, filling infinite space, the universes come and go, an innumerable host. Like delicate boats they float on the fathomless pure waters that form the body of the supreme consciousness. Out of every hair-pore of that body a universe bubbles and breaks. Will you presume to count them?”
~from the Brahmavaivarta Purana
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Eat, Pray, Love
- I would rather die of passion
- Be careful, lest in casting out your demon
- Life is like riding a bicycle
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- Nail humor: ... and then I heard a loud bang
- Dance like no one is watching
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Of all the things I've lost
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- 1,155,305 hits