G.R.A.C.E. is a simple mnemonic that is easy to remember — Gather attention, Recall intention, Attune to self/other, Consider what will serve, Engage and end — an important quality when we are in the midst of a stressful interaction or situation. ~Roshi Joan Halifax
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Traveling is like flirting
- A Father's Duties
- Happy Father's Day
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well
- Always try to keep a patch of sky above your life -- Marcel Proust
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- No man is rich enough
- Name these brands. Name these plants.
- 1,221,567 hits