To realize the value of ten years: Ask a newly divorced couple.
To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.
To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When you can't look on the bright side
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Words make you who you are
- The world
- Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!
- A Message from the Queen To the Citizens of the United States of America
- Famous Failures: Michael Jordan, the Beatles, Eminem, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Oprah Winfrey, and Albert Einstein
- 1,221,684 hits