To realize the value of ten years: Ask a newly divorced couple.
To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.
To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The most effective way to do it
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- John Wesley on voting in an election (circa 1774)
- Famous Failures: Michael Jordan, the Beatles, Eminem, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Oprah Winfrey, and Albert Einstein
- What's with the presidential candidates and their wives?
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- Mobile to rotary dial phone: "Grandma"
- Good morning!
- 1,179,758 hits