To realize the value of ten years: Ask a newly divorced couple.
To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.
To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- My library
- Don't worry about getting older
- An 80-year old Irish man goes to the doctor for a checkup... (humor/joke)
- Clean your mind
- More money will come your way
- The further a society drifts from truth
- Paulo Coelho explains in this video how walking the Camino de Santiago inspired him to start writing.
- Thank the General’s Wife, Mary Logan, for Memorial Da
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- The sky is not the limit
- 1,162,460 hits