To realize the value of ten years: Ask a newly divorced couple.
To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.
To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- There is no key to happiness
- Holding on to anger
- Speak the truth
- Begin to be now
- You do not need to always conceptualize
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Everything possible to be believed
- Most people do not see their beliefs
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,168,639 hits