To realize the value of ten years: Ask a newly divorced couple.
To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.
To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- There is something special
- A good place to meet a man
- We all create the person
- Funny new map of the San Francisco Bay area
- The purpose of religion
- Dorothy: I miss Kansas / Toto: I miss the rains down in Africa
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.
- Wayne Dyer: How People Treat You is Their Karma...
- 1,194,183 hits