So blind is the curiosity by which mortals are possessed, that they often conduct their minds along unexplored routes, having no reason to hope for success, but merely being willing to risk the experiment of finding whether the truth they seek lies there. ~Rene Descartes, “Rules for the Direction of the Mind”
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- If you met your exact self
- Growth begins
- I would like to be the air
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- Lao Tzu: If you are depressed, you are living in the past.
- Zen rock garden
- Martin Luther King: Capitalism fails to realize that life is social
- 1,179,220 hits