So blind is the curiosity by which mortals are possessed, that they often conduct their minds along unexplored routes, having no reason to hope for success, but merely being willing to risk the experiment of finding whether the truth they seek lies there. ~Rene Descartes, “Rules for the Direction of the Mind”
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- Many people love the idea of you
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- I was asked to act
- How writers are — RK Matthews
- Before us lie two paths
- Getting older really sneaks up on you.
- Earth is not a platform for human life
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- 1,193,953 hits