“We will seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbors as ourselves.” Promise 4 of the Baptismal Covenant With the naked eye, on a clear night without too much extraneous light, you and I can see about six thousand stars. That may be the thing I miss most about northern Vermont, walking my dog…
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Traveling is like flirting
- A Father's Duties
- Happy Father's Day
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well
- Always try to keep a patch of sky above your life -- Marcel Proust
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- No man is rich enough
- Name these brands. Name these plants.
- 1,221,567 hits