Look, I don’t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you’re alive you’ve got to flap your arms and legs, you’ve got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you’re not alive. ~Mel Brooks
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- My library
- An 80-year old Irish man goes to the doctor for a checkup... (humor/joke)
- Don't worry about getting older
- More money will come your way
- The further a society drifts from truth
- The sky is not the limit
- If running were easy
- McDonald's: Saying your kids are fat because of us ....
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- To Kill a Mockinbird: Humor (Part 2)
- 1,162,402 hits