Look, I don’t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you’re alive you’ve got to flap your arms and legs, you’ve got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you’re not alive. ~Mel Brooks
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- There is no key to happiness
- Holding on to anger
- Speak the truth
- Begin to be now
- You do not need to always conceptualize
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Everything possible to be believed
- Most people do not see their beliefs
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,168,639 hits