Look, I don’t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you’re alive you’ve got to flap your arms and legs, you’ve got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you’re not alive. ~Mel Brooks
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The most effective way to do it
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- John Wesley on voting in an election (circa 1774)
- Famous Failures: Michael Jordan, the Beatles, Eminem, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Oprah Winfrey, and Albert Einstein
- What's with the presidential candidates and their wives?
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- Mobile to rotary dial phone: "Grandma"
- Good morning!
- 1,179,758 hits