Of course the thing that staggers you when you first come to France is the fact that all the French speak French–even the children. Many Americans and Britishers who visit the country never quite adjust to this, and the idea persists that the natives speak the language just to show off or be difficult. ~Olivia de Havilland in “Every Frenchman Has One”
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Spirit is the life
- Welcome to Hell
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- Words make you who you are
- If you can't convince them
- People were created to be loved
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,165,037 hits