Of course the thing that staggers you when you first come to France is the fact that all the French speak French–even the children. Many Americans and Britishers who visit the country never quite adjust to this, and the idea persists that the natives speak the language just to show off or be difficult. ~Olivia de Havilland in “Every Frenchman Has One”
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- We must always take sides
- To kill a mockingbird
- Far away there in the sunshine
- There is a way to look at the past
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- Buddha -- I want to have your peace...
- 12 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening
- 1,170,955 hits