It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for–and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool–for love–for your dreams–for the adventure of being alive. ~Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The best way out
- You know when Hollywood does a great big blockbuster
- The bicycle
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar .......... It was tense.
- Clever + Clever = Love
- I am a mother
- Starting today, I need to forget what's gone...
- Never, EVER blow-dry a cat!
- 1,168,784 hits