It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for–and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool–for love–for your dreams–for the adventure of being alive. ~Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- National Poetry Month: Langston Hughes
- The unclouded eye — RK Matthews
- Yesterday is gone
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- April 25, 1953: Watson and Crick describe DNA's double helix
- National Poetry Month: Alexander Pope
- The secret of change
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- Silence is the most powerful scream @BBhuttozardari
- 1,214,631 hits