The garden is not the luxury hobby of some property owner, created to show off the quality of his seeds; it is the retreat of an artist, and the flowers are his companions. He wants to be able to caress them as he goes by, to feel them close to him, surrounding him, friendly and beneficent parts of his life. ~Maurice Kahn
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- My library
- An 80-year old Irish man goes to the doctor for a checkup... (humor/joke)
- Don't worry about getting older
- More money will come your way
- The further a society drifts from truth
- The sky is not the limit
- If running were easy
- McDonald's: Saying your kids are fat because of us ....
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- To Kill a Mockinbird: Humor (Part 2)
- 1,162,402 hits