The garden is not the luxury hobby of some property owner, created to show off the quality of his seeds; it is the retreat of an artist, and the flowers are his companions. He wants to be able to caress them as he goes by, to feel them close to him, surrounding him, friendly and beneficent parts of his life. ~Maurice Kahn
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- Many people love the idea of you
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- I was asked to act
- How writers are — RK Matthews
- Before us lie two paths
- Getting older really sneaks up on you.
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Earth is not a platform for human life
- There is beauty
- 1,193,953 hits