The garden is not the luxury hobby of some property owner, created to show off the quality of his seeds; it is the retreat of an artist, and the flowers are his companions. He wants to be able to caress them as he goes by, to feel them close to him, surrounding him, friendly and beneficent parts of his life. ~Maurice Kahn
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The best way out
- You know when Hollywood does a great big blockbuster
- The bicycle
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar .......... It was tense.
- Clever + Clever = Love
- I am a mother
- Starting today, I need to forget what's gone...
- Never, EVER blow-dry a cat!
- 1,168,784 hits