It is an extraordinary mingling of colors, a riot of pale tints, a resplendent and musical profsion of white, pink, yellow, and mauve, an incredible rolling of blond flesh tones, against which shades of orange explode, fanfares of blazing copper ring, reds bleed and flare, violets disport themselves, black-purples are licked with flame. ~Octave Mirbeau
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The most effective way to do it
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- John Wesley on voting in an election (circa 1774)
- Famous Failures: Michael Jordan, the Beatles, Eminem, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Oprah Winfrey, and Albert Einstein
- What's with the presidential candidates and their wives?
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- Mobile to rotary dial phone: "Grandma"
- Good morning!
- 1,179,758 hits