It is an extraordinary mingling of colors, a riot of pale tints, a resplendent and musical profsion of white, pink, yellow, and mauve, an incredible rolling of blond flesh tones, against which shades of orange explode, fanfares of blazing copper ring, reds bleed and flare, violets disport themselves, black-purples are licked with flame. ~Octave Mirbeau
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- National Poetry Month: Langston Hughes
- The unclouded eye — RK Matthews
- Yesterday is gone
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- April 25, 1953: Watson and Crick describe DNA's double helix
- National Poetry Month: Alexander Pope
- The secret of change
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- Silence is the most powerful scream @BBhuttozardari
- 1,214,631 hits