It is an extraordinary mingling of colors, a riot of pale tints, a resplendent and musical profsion of white, pink, yellow, and mauve, an incredible rolling of blond flesh tones, against which shades of orange explode, fanfares of blazing copper ring, reds bleed and flare, violets disport themselves, black-purples are licked with flame. ~Octave Mirbeau
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- There is no key to happiness
- Holding on to anger
- Speak the truth
- Begin to be now
- You do not need to always conceptualize
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Everything possible to be believed
- Most people do not see their beliefs
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,168,639 hits