This deepest form of prayer is really just the willingness to be still and let the longing in your heart go out without defining or understanding where it is going.”
—An excerpt from a Dharma talk given by Kinrei Bassis, “The Buddha Calling the Buddha,” Learning to listen, PARABOLA, Volume 31, No. 2, “Absence and Longing,” 2006.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Be careful
- The collective knowledge of mankind
- Because one believes in oneself
- A cultured person
- Hell is truth
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- A teacher in Finland explains why her country's school system is the best in the world:
- Did trips to the dentist accelerate Alzheimer's in Peter Falk?
- National Poetry Month: Shel Silverstein
- 1,261,338 hits