This deepest form of prayer is really just the willingness to be still and let the longing in your heart go out without defining or understanding where it is going.”
—An excerpt from a Dharma talk given by Kinrei Bassis, “The Buddha Calling the Buddha,” Learning to listen, PARABOLA, Volume 31, No. 2, “Absence and Longing,” 2006.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Yoga is not about touching your toes
- You may delay
- Don't turn over the rocks
- If it weren't for the last minute
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Woody Allen: In my next life I want to live backwards
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- 1,279,578 hits