This deepest form of prayer is really just the willingness to be still and let the longing in your heart go out without defining or understanding where it is going.”
—An excerpt from a Dharma talk given by Kinrei Bassis, “The Buddha Calling the Buddha,” Learning to listen, PARABOLA, Volume 31, No. 2, “Absence and Longing,” 2006.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The only sin
- Beauty begins
- I don't believe one reads to escape reality
- Art is not a democracy.
- I never think of the future — RK Matthews
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- A Message from the Queen To the Citizens of the United States of America
- Early spring flowers!!!
- Of any stopping place in life
- 1,267,511 hits