The Last Thing I Do Before Going to Sleep at Night
(What do You do before you go to sleep ? )
In Wishes Fulfilled I wrote about the importance of the last five minutes of the day, just prior to going into a long restful sleep. These precious pre-sleep moments can be utilized by either reviewing all of the things in your life which make you unhappy, frustrated and anxious, or they can be used to program your subconscious mind with thoughts of joy, kindness, gratitude and anticipation of having your wishes fulfilled.
This sign, which hangs on my bed is the very last thing that I see before I go into my sleep mode. As I lie in bed I review in my mind my appreciation for the I AM PRESENCE that is always with me. I know that good things are not only going to happen, but they are happening to me and all around me.
I remind myself every night in these portentous pre-slumber moments what is offered in the Book of Job (33:15-16)…”In a dream, in a vision of the night, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction.”
For me personally, I enter my slumber with a conviction that GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. I beseech you to go into your sleep mode by using your mind to assume the feeling of your wishes being fulfilled. This is the beginning of a reprogramming of your subconscious mind.–Wayne Dyer
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- I think food is very personal
- The French Revolution
- I subject my creative process
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- I know no ways to mince it in love
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Atheism ... Marcus Aurelius' thoughts
- The truth
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- 1,272,644 hits