…when you run a feisty heist on your weird beige foreign neighbor.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
NikkiD on “I may seem quiet and re… thelonelyauthorblog on I broke my heart in two philsblog01 on Orwell on journalism Untraveled Routes on The best things in life are fr… Shannon on Every taco is hand-rolled
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyone you will ever meet
- The most beautiful thing we can experience
- Nail humor: ... and then I heard a loud bang
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
- Dalai Lama: There are only two days a year when we can do nothing. One is called yesterday, and the other tomorrow.
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- Your body's ability to heal is greater than anyone has permitted you to believe.
- Where the Baltic and North Seas meet
- My Living Will
- I would like to apologize to anyone I have NOT offended.
- 1,131,439 hits