- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
NikkiD on “I may seem quiet and re… thelonelyauthorblog on I broke my heart in two philsblog01 on Orwell on journalism Untraveled Routes on The best things in life are fr… Shannon on Every taco is hand-rolled
Top Posts & Pages
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- You get there
- I learned to GIVE not because I have many--but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.
- I am silently correcting your grammar.
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- The shortest answer is doing the thing. ~Ernest Hemingway
- Even in the most peaceful surroundings
- Woman: What my parents think I am, what my friends think I am, what the media thinks I am ...
- The real reason evolution started
- I would love to help you out ... which way did you come in?
- 1,131,225 hits