- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
bo on The best people bo on One acre of hemp yields as muc… bo on I’m already disturbed Skyscapes for the So… on I’m already disturbed dawn on One acre of hemp yields as muc…
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- Always shoot for the moon
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Words make you who you are
- Elegance is a glowing inner peace
- Edward Hopper's Nighthawks Star Wars-ified
- Christmas tree O Christmas tree, your ornaments are history
- There are moments in life ...
- I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men
- 1,139,697 hits
This entry was posted in inspiration and tagged "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us when we live."-- Norman Cousins. Bookmark the permalink.