- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
NikkiD on “I may seem quiet and re… thelonelyauthorblog on I broke my heart in two philsblog01 on Orwell on journalism Untraveled Routes on The best things in life are fr… Shannon on Every taco is hand-rolled
Top Posts & Pages
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Freddy Fabris: The Creation of Adam
- If I had only one wish in life, what would it be?
- Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends
- Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly. ~G.K. Chesterton
- Self control: the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots
- Oh Master, is it proper for a monk to use email?
- Fall down seven times
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- 1,131,642 hits
This entry was posted in inspiration and tagged "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us when we live."-- Norman Cousins. Bookmark the permalink.