- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
bo on I want to live simply Skyscapes for the So… on I want to live simply Austin L. Wiggins on I want to live simply Success Inspirers' W… on The best apology bo on The best apology
Top Posts & Pages
- I apologize if my legal rights are getting in the way of your bigotry.
- The world is changed by your example, not your opinion." ~Linda Hudson
- Life is an echo
- Self control: the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots
- Conrad Anker on new challenges
- Hillary Clinton: Why extremists always focus on women remains a mystery to me...
- I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men
- Every time you use an apostrophe to make a word plural, a puppy dies.
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- 1,134,605 hits
This entry was posted in inspiration and tagged "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us when we live."-- Norman Cousins. Bookmark the permalink.