- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
NikkiD on “I may seem quiet and re… thelonelyauthorblog on I broke my heart in two philsblog01 on Orwell on journalism Untraveled Routes on The best things in life are fr… Shannon on Every taco is hand-rolled
Top Posts & Pages
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- You get there
- I learned to GIVE not because I have many--but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.
- Chris Hedges: "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health ...
- Martin Luther King: We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools."
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- The shortest answer is doing the thing. ~Ernest Hemingway
- I am silently correcting your grammar.
- Of course the thing that staggers you when you first come to France
- Proof that GOD exists. Proof that Spiderman exists.
- 1,131,237 hits