… but I realized that you don’t need to know anything about somebody’s religion to know you shouldn’t shoot them.–Eric Parsons
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Success Inspirers' W… on The best apology bo on The best apology Success Inspirers' W… on The best apology BloggerByBelief |BCu… on The great book, always open an… bo on The great book, always open an…
Top Posts & Pages
- The best apology
- I want to live simply
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Life is an opportunity
- The value of time
- John Wesley on voting in an election (circa 1774)
- Feast of St. Raphael
- Words make you who you are
- People don't realize how hard it is to speak the truth to a world full of people who don't realize they're living a lie.
- Success ... it's not always what you see
- 1,134,286 hits