…The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your sould grow, for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The 22-foot, 2500-pound human-eating crocodile -- yikes!!!
- It's not what other people believe you can do
- Every calling is great
- I wanted to live the life
- The biggest adventure you can take
- Religion is like a penis
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- Don't break a bird's wings
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Non-governmental Organization (NGO): What my friends think I do
- 1,194,528 hits