…The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your sould grow, for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A single sunbeam
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Everything that goes into my mouth
- Moods are in the mind
- New Species Discovered: "Homo slackass-erectus"
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- Funny new map of the San Francisco Bay area
- How to fix any computer: Windows, Apple or Linux
- Don't worry about what I'm doing
- A Young Harrison Ford
- 1,225,553 hits