- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Einstein: I won the Nobel prize for the photoelectric effect. You've probably never heard of it.
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Read the part again where mama finded us n bringed us home to live
- A certain person speaks ill of you
- The word for that is healing
- Two worlds: Jo Quail’s ‘Exsolve’ — The Cross-Eyed Pianist
- Luck has a peculiar habit
- 1,243,051 hits