Muguet des bois sont beaux, n’est-ce pas? / They’re pretty, aren’t they?
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
bo on The great book, always open an… BloggerByBelief |BCu… on The great book, always open an… bo on Writing is an act of faith, no… Ngobesing Romanus on Writing is an act of faith, no… MissKymmiee on You have no chance of attracti…
Top Posts & Pages
- Words make you who you are
- The great book, always open and which we should make an effort to read, is that of Nature." ~Antoni Gaudi
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Einstein parody: "If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles/second...
- Prose is architecture
- Le Corbusier: I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster and leaves less room for lies.
- Sacred geometry in nature -- a cactus spiral
- Woman: What my parents think I am, what my friends think I am, what the media thinks I am ...
- John Wesley on voting in an election (circa 1774)
- 1,134,104 hits