… what half of society thinks I do, what the other half of society thinks I do, what funding institutions think I do, what I think I do, what I really do
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
NikkiD on “I may seem quiet and re… thelonelyauthorblog on I broke my heart in two philsblog01 on Orwell on journalism Untraveled Routes on The best things in life are fr… Shannon on Every taco is hand-rolled
Top Posts & Pages
- Freddy Fabris: The Creation of Adam
- Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly. ~G.K. Chesterton
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends
- How Obama News works. Picture: Obama enjoys a Pepsi.
- When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said ...
- Sarcasm: Now Served All Day
- Can we just admit
- A teacher in Finland explains why her country's school system is the best in the world:
- Self control: the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots
- 1,131,570 hits