… what half of society thinks I do, what the other half of society thinks I do, what funding institutions think I do, what I think I do, what I really do
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
amariesilver on You can’t see your refle… bo on 700 followers!!! Shannon on 700 followers!!! SueT唐 梦 琇 on Saranac Lake, NY: Compassion i… Success Inspirers' W… on I think that there’s a c…
Top Posts & Pages
- I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men
- You need to learn how to select your thoughts
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- Crazy enough
- You're a ghost
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- Gandhi: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- 1,145,536 hits