The Easter message is that death does not have the last word. Love is stronger than death. New life explodes out of death as the tomb is burst open. Nothing is as it was before; this new life really is life of a different order, and it fills us with unexpected joy.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Spirit is the life
- Welcome to Hell
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- Well played
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- Maya Angelou: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly...
- If you can't convince them
- 1,165,049 hits