The Easter message is that death does not have the last word. Love is stronger than death. New life explodes out of death as the tomb is burst open. Nothing is as it was before; this new life really is life of a different order, and it fills us with unexpected joy.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- "I" before "e" except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour.
- We must always take sides
- To kill a mockingbird
- Far away there in the sunshine
- There is a way to look at the past
- When your child asks you why she or he has to study ...
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- Buddha -- I want to have your peace...
- 12 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening
- 1,170,955 hits