The Easter message is that death does not have the last word. Love is stronger than death. New life explodes out of death as the tomb is burst open. Nothing is as it was before; this new life really is life of a different order, and it fills us with unexpected joy.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Be careful
- A cultured person
- The collective knowledge of mankind
- Because one believes in oneself
- Hell is truth
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- A teacher in Finland explains why her country's school system is the best in the world:
- Did trips to the dentist accelerate Alzheimer's in Peter Falk?
- Richard III: Hide & Seek World Record Holder 1485-2013
- 1,261,338 hits