The Easter message is that death does not have the last word. Love is stronger than death. New life explodes out of death as the tomb is burst open. Nothing is as it was before; this new life really is life of a different order, and it fills us with unexpected joy.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Future love
- Malcolm X: "If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating...
- There is a sunrise and a sunset every day
- The body says
- Good one
- Chaucerian office speak
- When "I" is replaced by "we"...
- Funny new map of the San Francisco Bay area
- It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
- 1,217,831 hits