The Easter message is that death does not have the last word. Love is stronger than death. New life explodes out of death as the tomb is burst open. Nothing is as it was before; this new life really is life of a different order, and it fills us with unexpected joy.
- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- New Definitions: Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's
- How prone to doubt
- The first to help you up
- How philosophy works
- I must be cruel
- Words make you who you are
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Self control: the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots
- I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men
- Early spring flowers!!!
- 1,158,767 hits