- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When I run after what I think I want
- To be fond of dancing
- One book
- "The mind that perceives the limitation is the limitation."--Buddha
- Einstein: I won the Nobel prize for the photoelectric effect. You've probably never heard of it.
- Nail humor: ... and then I heard a loud bang
- J.K. Rowling: Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
- It's God's Job to Judge the Terrorists...
- More Random Kindness
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,150,079 hits
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the kindness of strangers (Peripheral Love) – and how it makes our lives better. Some were large and significant acts of kindness and some were just small and random, but even those little gestures matter.
Once I started thinking about these little kindnesses, I remembered so many more, and witnessed more happening around me every day.
Kindness is bombarding me.
Sometimes Kindness is help when I need it. Sometimes it is generosity. Sometimes the kindness is just making me smile. How lovely it is that total strangers can still make us smile.
Here are a few more, both remembered and recent:
This summer while walking the dog, I came upon a trio of teenagers on skateboards. They got off their boards, and I sort of prepared myself to be harassed by these tough-looking boys. The biggest, scariest one (and teenagers can…
View original post 706 more words