- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
RhapsodyBoheme on If a man expects a woman to be… It’s hell to w… on Of all those arts in which the… 8 Idea Hacks To Save… on A Christmas Tree Made From… bo on The heart of a lion kkessler833 on There is no pillow so soft as…
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear Santa, This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- The cosmos is within us
- Every great and deep difficulty
- There are 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who are good at math, and those who aren't.
- Quitting Facebook is the new, adult version of running away from home.
- Godspeed, John Glenn (1921-2016)
- Volkswagen sidecar with dogs!
- A little satire from Haruki Murakami
- 1,140,412 hits
In a news conference from space, Glenn said, “To look out at this kind of creation out here and not believe in God is to me impossible.”