- Follow Bobbi's Blog on WordPress.com
NikkiD on “I may seem quiet and re… thelonelyauthorblog on I broke my heart in two philsblog01 on Orwell on journalism Untraveled Routes on The best things in life are fr… Shannon on Every taco is hand-rolled
Top Posts & Pages
- "I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with my children...
- Freddy Fabris: The Creation of Adam
- When comforting a grammar Nazi, I always say softly, "There, their, they're."
- Audrey Hepburn shopping with her pet fawn (Beverly Hills, 1958)
- If I had only one wish in life, what would it be?
- Sacred geometry in nature -- a cactus spiral
- I'm not old ... I am crispy!
- Oh Master, is it proper for a monk to use email?
- Fall down seven times
- Elephant Eye by Stu Bykofsky
- 1,131,688 hits
If I had only one wish in life, what would it be? The only thing I would like is to go out one day without being recognized and go to a pizzeria for a pizza. ~Pope Francis, from The Vatican Cookbook
Remember kid, there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. ~Babe Ruth, “The Sandlot”