“Gary, you need to be less selfish. Remember, it’s ‘cactus-us’”.
“Actually, Sweety, the plural is cact-i.”
Gary the grammar cactus will never find love.
The difference between know your shit and knowing you’re shit…
Filed under: Write, Edit, Publish | Tagged: Grammar: The difference between know your shit and knowing you're shit | Leave a Comment »
That’ll teach him.
Filed under: Write, Edit, Publish | Tagged: Every time you use an apostrophe to make a word plural a puppy dies. | Leave a Comment »
2. Avoidable: What a bullfighter tries to do
3. Bernadette: Yhe act of torching a mortgage
4. Counterfeiters: Workders who put together kitchen cabinets
5. Eyedropper: A clumsy ophthalmologist
6. Leftbank: What the robber did when his bag was full of money.
7. Paradox: Two physicians!
8. Parasites: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower
9. Pharmacist: A helper on the farm
10. Selfish: What the owner of a seafood store does
11. Sudafed: Brought litigation against a government official!
(These are pretty baaadddd, aren’t they?)