If you like this post, please subscribe to my blog.
Filed under: humor/jokes | Tagged: Some days the best thing about my job is that the chair spins. | Leave a Comment »
10. No snake handling.
9. You can believe in dinosaurs.
8. Male and female, God created them; male and female we ordain them.
7. You don’t have to check your brains at the door.
6. Pew aerobics.
5. Church year is color-coded.
4. Free wine on Sunday.
3. All of the pageantry, none of the guilt.
2. You don’t have to know how to swim to get baptized.
1. No matter what you believe, there’s bound to be at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you.
Filed under: humor/jokes | Tagged: Top 10 Reasons for Being an Episcopalian -- Robin Williams | Leave a Comment »
Having arrived back from my Friday at C2E2, it's only fitting for me to cover what I saw and experienced there. Whether it was related or not to video games, I will try and mention every major thing I was a part of at C2E2.
The showfloor is the most obvious "event" worth mentioning, and there was a heck of a lot to show.
“My faith is a great weight,
hung on a fresh peach,
as doth the peace wild things
rest upon the grasshopper,
this grasshopper I mean.”
(That’s supposed to be funny - medley of lines from tonight’s four poems)
Christina Wos Donnelly
keeps trying to convince me
I am a poet,
but I don’t think so.
I am poetic, perhaps,
but my poems are so much…
Filed under: humor/jokes | Tagged: Dorothy: I miss Kansas / Toto: I miss the rains down in Africa, wizard of oz | Leave a Comment »