(On the other hand, why should I apologize? — You should apologize to ME!)
“But I repeat myself.”
Filed under: humor/jokes, politics | Tagged: "Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress.", Mark Twain: "Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress." | Leave a Comment »
let me tell you I’m not thrilled I just paid for Dick Cheney’s heart.
There are fewer events that could test a “do-no-harmers” compassion more than the fact that Dick Cheney freeloaded off the taxpayer dollar to get a new heart. How can you replace something that wasn’t there to begin with? And, in the the second place, where was the badly needed Death Panel that should have ruled that hearts to go to 22-year-olds, not to 70-year-olds who slaughter 22-year-olds in the tens of thousands. Cr: CP & PE
2. Avoidable: What a bullfighter tries to do
3. Bernadette: Yhe act of torching a mortgage
4. Counterfeiters: Workders who put together kitchen cabinets
5. Eyedropper: A clumsy ophthalmologist
6. Leftbank: What the robber did when his bag was full of money.
7. Paradox: Two physicians!
8. Parasites: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower
9. Pharmacist: A helper on the farm
10. Selfish: What the owner of a seafood store does
11. Sudafed: Brought litigation against a government official!
(These are pretty baaadddd, aren’t they?)