5. “They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.”
4. “This is just a 15-minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to.”
3. “Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-out. You probably got here just in time.”
2. “Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?”
And the NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk…
1. Raise your head slowly and say, “… in Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Filed under: humor/jokes | Tagged: 5 Best Things to Say When Caught Sleeping at Your Desk, Blood Bank | Leave a Comment »
The giant bio-tech firm Monsanto yesterday announced a major withdrawal from the UK amid intense opposition to genetically modified foods.
The company, the leading multinational behind the production of GM crops, is closing its wheat growing operation, based in Cambridge.
Officials said the move was partly due to the opposition to GM crops which has inspired the Daily Mail’s campaign against so-called “Frankenstein Foods”.
Monsanto is also seeking to sell off crop-breeding centres in France, Germany and the Czech Republic
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-199884/GM-giant-quits-Britain-amid-backlash.html#ixzz1lLC9b6RlGM Giant Quits Britain Amidst Backlash